Sunday, March 9, 2014

My first quilt!

So friends,

The few of you that keep up probably noticed I forgot to blog Friday. I'm already bad at keeping up but here's what I did do this weekend...

Finished my first quilt. So basically I have always wanted, and by always I mean since I started sewing in 2010, to make a quilt. So I was on Pinterest and found this awesome tutorial modified it to what I wanted and made the quilt. I got quilt materials in the form of a Christmas gift card in 2012, bought the materials in January 2013, and 14 months later, it is done. Now granted I didn't work on it that whole time. There was a whole period of 2013 where I had no personal projects at all due to my job.

But never the less I finally finished it and here's what it looks like. I'm really happy with it and think it's an amazing beginner quilt if anyone is looking to make their first! The tutorial's link is below. Hope you all had great weekends I know mine was pretty awesome finishing a big project!


Triangle Quilt Tutorial - http://www.happytogethercreates.com/2012/06/how-i-made-triangle-quilt.html

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job for your very first quilt! It's impressive! I know I couldn't have done well on a triangle quilt if I had never done a quilt before. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete